Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Bringing in static files, part of Google App Engine Essential Training.
You can see that there's an app.yaml file,…as well as a main.py and a template index.htm…and a couple of asset folders,…one for images and one for styles.…Those haven't been hooked up yet,…but let's take a look at what the page looks like now.…So, with it selected I'll click run…and once you get the green light,…select again, click browse,…and as you can see it's a plain, unstyled, HTML page.…
Now, let's say I want to add a style sheet and some images.…How do you do it?…
- Understanding the Google App Engine
- Using the Google Cloud Console
- Setting App Engine services
- Coding your app
- Working with images, style sheets, and other static files
- Incorporating HTML templates
- Uploading and deploying your app
- Implementing Google Cloud Storage
- Setting up a custom domain
Skill Level Intermediate
Object-Oriented Programming with PHPwith Jon Peck1h 57m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google App Engine
2. Exploring App Engine
Trying out App Engine9m 34s
3. Developing with PHP and App Engine
4. Working with Python and App Engine
5. Implementing App Engine Storage
6. Managing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.