- [Woman] In InDesign CC 2018 the wonderful…InDesign engineers fixed a few things that…weren't quite working right, I guess…you might call them bugs.…From 2017.1 and some of them earlier and I want to go…through some of my favorite fixes, and a whole…bunch of other ones that I never encountered but maybe…you have encountered and you'll be like whoa that's…wonderful finally it's fixed.…So here's one that just actually happened to me a couple…months ago.…I'm working in InDesign and I have a tabloid document open…and let me switch over to CC 2017,…I have the same document open in CC 2017.…
So it's a tabloid document, right?…It's pretty wide, pretty tall, I'm going to print, so if I…go to the print dialogue box with Command or Control + P…and I select my printer.…Here's the little proxy icon of my tabloid sized document,…I go to setup, and I make sure that I tell it okay…I can only print a US letter.…But it's still showing me like it's going to print…perfectly, when actually a tabloid sized document…cannot print on a letter sized printer, so there was…
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/09/2018. What changed?
A: This update covers the changes, including new features and bug fixes, in InDesign CC 2018.1. An overview of the changes can be found in chapter one. Highlights included updates to endnotes and the ability to export PDFs one page at a time.