- What a well-designed app looks like
- Leveraging cognitive design principles
- Decluttering crowded screens
- Understanding your users' needs
- Recording and analyzing user observations
- Storyboarding your ideas
- Helpful techniques for the design process
- Dealing with conflict in design evaluation
Skill Level Beginner
- [Billy] Poor user experience is everywhere. And you may have contributed your share. Because if you develop front ends for applications, then like it or not, you are doing UX design. Wouldn't you like to do it better? In this course, I'll bring together the essential elements needed to create clear intuitive designs that save money and satisfy users. I'll teach you how to analyze designs, take steps in the design process, and choose the designs that are right for your users.
Hi, I'm Billy Hollis, and I've personally made the journey from developer to UX designer, and I've taught hundreds of other developers the fundamentals of UX design. So join me in my LinkedIn learning course on UX design for developers, and take your first steps to add UX design to your talent stack,
UX Foundations: Interaction Designwith David Hogue3h 33m Intermediate
How this course will work1m 38s
1. Why UX Design Is Important
2. What Makes a Design Good or Bad?
3. Understanding Users and Their Needs
4. Ideation: Finding, Refining, and Culling Design Ideas
5. Helpful Concepts and Techniques for the Design Process
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.