Join Bonnie Siegler for an in-depth discussion in this video Say thank you, part of Working with Creatives.
- There are some things that you can say…that are always welcome…and will always help any relationship.…The first one is please.…Pretty self-explanatory.…The second one is thank you.…This does not go without saying…and like giving credit,…the importance of it can not be overstated.…Next one is, good job.…Acknowledgement and appreciation…creates good feelings all around…Thank your team for us.…That one is big.…
We've probably already thanked them,…but coming from you is different.…The team might not have had…an opinion of you until this point.…But getting a note from you,…through the boss is fine,…specifically acknowledging them and their efforts…will give you some fans.…Finally, a celebratory drink is never a bad idea.…Cheers.…
- Knowing your own taste and what you're looking for
- Creating a brief
- Knowing your budget
- Best practices for working with designers
- Giving feedback
- Being a fair judge
- What to do when it's not working
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before You Hire a Designer
2. About Money
3. Working with a Designer
4. When It's Not Working with a Designer
5. After the Job Is Done
Next steps1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.