Join Anne-Marie Concepción for an in-depth discussion in this video Resources to help, part of InDesign CC 2018 New Features.
- [Instructor] Where do you go…to talk about these new features…and to request even newer ones for CC 2019?…Come to indesignsecrets.com,…that is the blog that I run…with my co-host David Blatner,…who's the author of many InDesign titles…here on the online training library.…There are sure to be many articles and blog posts…and forum posts all about the new features in CC 2018 here.…If you like how I teach, I think that you might…be interested in a couple other InDesign courses…that I have here in the online training library…that I've referred to in the course.…
One of them is Word and InDesign: Integration,…if anybody needs to import Word files into this.…And I guess I'll have to update this one, right?…Because of N Notes, I need to show a video…about importing N Notes from Word.…Another one that you might like is…InDesign: Designing Templates,…where I talk about a lot of the basics…of creating good starter files…for all your documents.…And finally, a great place to ask questions…about InDesign in general,…new features, old features, requested features,…
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/09/2018. What changed?
A: This update covers the changes, including new features and bug fixes, in InDesign CC 2018.1. An overview of the changes can be found in chapter one. Highlights included updates to endnotes and the ability to export PDFs one page at a time.