- Determining your project management strengths and weaknesses
- Wrapping up a project
- Making project management a priority for your team
- Identifying challenges early on
- Dealing with client needs
- Reviewing outcomes and processes
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Many of my colleagues do brilliant work, but struggle with getting things done on time or on budget. There is a perception among both creatives and clients that being creative doesn't mesh with sticking to a schedule or a budget. The great news is that while this may true for some, it does not have to be true for you. I've designed this course to be perfect for small or large, in-house or freelance creatives who want to framework that will empower then to excel in managing their projects. Together we'll explore the importance of project management. How to start. Key factors in a project management process.
How project management applies to your culture. And common client pitfalls. As creatives, too often we forget that we are a service business, as well as a creative one. I've learned that retaining clients and doing great creative is directly related to how much you're committed to be being a great project manager and having an effective project management process. For some of us, this may sound intimidating. Managing projects might be something that has you frazzled. I understand, I've been there. At least initially, creatives don't typically enjoy managing processes.
In this LinkedIn Learning course I show you how you can learn to love managing projects. We'll divide project management into several categories to explore and then apply in a positive and practical way. Hi, I'm Justin Ahrens, and join me and learn how you can have more control, higher efficiency, and increase profitability with an improved project management culture and perspective. So rather than riding the project management struggle bus, let's create a new normal for you and your organization.