Join Bonnie Siegler for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Working with Creatives.
- Thanks for watching.…Making relationships work better is a lifelong effort,…and you don't have to do everything…I've described every time.…In fact, I know you won't.…But think about these things…and try to incorporate a few of them…into your relationships.…It will also get easier with time.…Here are some final thoughts to keep in mind.…Always be honest with your creative partner.…Be open to things that you didn't imagine.…Serve lunch during lunchtime meetings.…
White space is your friend.…Never forget what the great Mr. Rogers,…my childhood hero, said.…"There are three ways to ultimate success.…"The first is to be kind.…"The second way is to be kind.…"And the third way is to be kind."…One final note.…You can buy my book, Dear Client,…at any bookstore.…But if you know a client who could use…some of this advice,…you can now have the book sent to them anonymously,…eliminating that awkward moment of handing it to them.…
Just go to bookpeople.com…and they will send it to your client for you.…That's it.…Thanks again for watching,…
- Knowing your own taste and what you're looking for
- Creating a brief
- Knowing your budget
- Best practices for working with designers
- Giving feedback
- Being a fair judge
- What to do when it's not working
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before You Hire a Designer
2. About Money
3. Working with a Designer
4. When It's Not Working with a Designer
5. After the Job Is Done
Next steps1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.