Join Billy Hollis for an in-depth discussion in this video Leveraging new technology, part of UX Design for Developers.
- [Instructor] What's holding us back…from creating better user experiences…isn't our technologies.…All modern UI technology stacks offer the capabilities…to create smooth and intuitive user interaction.…The concepts and techniques in this course…can be used for applications on all modern UI technologies.…Let me show you a business application…with modern UX design.…This app was done by developers much like you…who had learned the fundamentals of UX design.…
- What a well-designed app looks like
- Leveraging cognitive design principles
- Decluttering crowded screens
- Understanding your users' needs
- Recording and analyzing user observations
- Storyboarding your ideas
- Helpful techniques for the design process
- Dealing with conflict in design evaluation
Skill Level Beginner
UX Foundations: Interaction Designwith David Hogue3h 33m Appropriate for all
How this course will work1m 38s
1. Why UX Design Is Important
2. What Makes a Design Good or Bad?
3. Understanding Users and Their Needs
4. Ideation: Finding, Refining, and Culling Design Ideas
5. Helpful Concepts and Techniques for the Design Process
Next steps2m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.