Join Anne-Marie Concepción for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of InDesign CC 2018 New Features.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I've done here. Inside the Exercise Files, I have a folder for every chapter and then one folder for links, so if your document opens up and it's missing links, point it to this folder. But inside each of these folders there is a sub folder for each video that has an exercise file, not all of them do. And then inside there you'll find the InDesign files. These are, of course, in InDesign CC 2018 format, fyi.
Now if your membership doesn't provide access to the Exercise Files, that's totally okay and you can still follow along with your own files.
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/09/2018. What changed?
A: This update covers the changes, including new features and bug fixes, in InDesign CC 2018.1. An overview of the changes can be found in chapter one. Highlights included updates to endnotes and the ability to export PDFs one page at a time.