- [Instructor] Hey, I'm so happy…to see that in InDesign CC 2018,…they added a couple of features for the font menus…that Photo Shop and Illustrator added in 2017.…Those are font filtering and find similar,…so let's see how that works.…I have open the Pixelford brochure,…and I'm going to zoom into some type here…so we can see it a little better.…And say that I wanted to choose a different font…for this Our Mission, which right now is Adrianna Demibold.…
If I go to my Font drop down menu, holy moly,…I have a ton of fonts here.…I'm a big believer in lots of fonts, all the time,…and I don't really use a font management program,…so I just keep 'em loaded.…So that's probably one of the reasons why I'm…so excited to see this, is that we now have a filter here.…Instead of seeing all of the fonts that I have installed,…I can choose to only show ones that fall into one…of these categories.…So for example, I only want to see monospaced fonts.…I choose that, and I go through all my fonts,…and it looks for monospaced.…
What is the deal with this guy?…
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/09/2018. What changed?
A: This update covers the changes, including new features and bug fixes, in InDesign CC 2018.1. An overview of the changes can be found in chapter one. Highlights included updates to endnotes and the ability to export PDFs one page at a time.