A special thank you for watching the course. Please stay in touch and keep learning!
- [Paul Trani] This course covered all the major apps … in Creative Cloud, and it was a lot, … but I do hope it's given you … a high level overview of everything … Creative Cloud has to offer. … So you won't be stuck learning one app … when there's another one that would do the job better … for your specific project. … And also, I hope that you also keep … the conversation going with me, … that you're growing as a designer and we can stay in touch. … Feel free to follow me on Behance … and other social media platforms … as I will also be creating using Creative Cloud. … So stay in touch and thanks so much for watching. … …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.