See how you can take your artwork and turn it into projects on Behance. Then, learn how to make a portfolio website with Adobe Portfolio using those same projects.
- [Instructor] Once you've created work … using Adobe Creative Cloud, … you probably want to showcase it to the world … and allow it to be discovered, … and also turn that work into a portfolio. … So that's why I'm going to use Behance and Adobe Portfolio. … But starting right here I'll launch Behance, … it'll just open up a browser window. … So here's Behance, … where I can discover other people's works, … other projects that they've uploaded. … But what I want to do is I'd want to upload … a project right now. … So go to Profile, … notice how I have a number of projects already uploaded. … I highly encourage you to fill out your About information, … fill in everything that you can, … and start uploading some projects. … I'm going to go through that process right now, … right up here, Create a Project. … I get this project editor, … I'm going to start building this out, … and I can use a photo grid … or I can upload just a single file. … So that's what I'm going to do, … I'm just going to keep this simple. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.