Get an understanding of how to design, prototype, and share screen layouts using Adobe XD. Learn about powerful features like Repeat Grid and Components for fast designing and prototyping.
- [Instructor] Now, if you want to create a design … or user interface for any screen … then Adobe XD is your answer. … With XD you can design a prototype … and share any type of screen experience that you want. … Let me show you how easy it is. … First off, I have a couple of graphics in here … and all I did is import them. … It's pretty straightforward. … In XD we can also create assets. … I've created some buttons, right? … Some different shapes. … And I've actually brought some things in, … from CC libraries, which is located right up here. … Okay. … But I want to get into something a little bit more complex. … It is this element, and I want this to be a list element. … So if I was doing this in Illustrator or Photoshop, … it would mean doing a lot of copying and pasting, … but all I need to do in XD, select these elements, … notice we see them over here in our layers panel, … selecting those three elements. … We'll go to the properties panel right up here … to repeat grid, clicking right there. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.