- [Woman] When 2017 dot one of InDesign…came out, they also introduce Adobe InDesign…templates from Adobe Stock, and we…are at the Stock website, stock dot adobe dot com,…and I thought that I should talk about how to use…InDesign templates in this title,…since nobody's covered it yet in the online…training library, and you keep…running into Adobe InDesign templates…throughout InDesign CC 2018.…First of all, you should know that…just because you subscribe to Creative Cloud…doesn't mean you get an account at Adobe Stock,…like you can't use a lot of the images.…
You actually have to pay for them.…But, with Adobe InDesign templates,…most of those, as I can tell, all of them, have been free.…If you go here, and go to the dropdown menu,…you'll see you can choose Templates.…And there's Photoshop and Illustrator…templates as well, but we want to look…at actually InDesign templates.…To me, the best way to find InDesign…templates is within the program.…There's lots of different ways to search for them,…but the easiest way, I think, is…
- Dynamic, automated endnotes
- Creating more accessible PDFs
- Filtering font lists by class and similarity
- Using paragraph borders
- Linking text frames in CC Libraries
- Exporting cleaner HTML
- Specifying object size and position in an object style
- Using InDesign templates from Adobe Stock
- Accessing the Duden dictionary for German text
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/09/2018. What changed?
A: This update covers the changes, including new features and bug fixes, in InDesign CC 2018.1. An overview of the changes can be found in chapter one. Highlights included updates to endnotes and the ability to export PDFs one page at a time.