Adobe Premiere Rush is an easy-to-use video editing app to create quick social media videos and other material. Learn how to add, edit, color correct, and even add music to a video. Then, learn how to easily go from desktop to mobile using the same project.
- [Instructor] Adobe Premiere Pro is great … for professional video editing, … but it might be overkill for some video projects … that you might need to just create for social media. … And that's where Premier Rush comes in. … A lot of power of Premiere Pro … that's also super easy to use, … and you can edit the same video on your desktop, … your tablet, and even mobile device, … which is pretty awesome. … But we're going to start right over here … by creating a new project. … Notice how I have these clips, … and I'm actually in the exercise files in the assets folder. … That's where you will find the video folder … if you have access to the exercise files. … And what I want to do is just make a quick video … of a trip to San Francisco. … So, selecting these clips all in this order, … that's how they're going to be placed in the timeline. … And I'm going to give it a title of just SF. … This is cool, it's going to be synced with creative cloud, … so I can edit it later on my iPhone. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.