Discover how to edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro. This video goes over how to import videos and compile them in a sequence, complete with transitions, color corrections, and even a logo from After Effects.
- [Instructor] Adobe's professional video editing software … is Premiere Pro … and it is really powerful. … But I'm going to give you the fundamentals of it … so you can get started right away. … And what we're going to do is we're going to start … right over here with New Project. … Click right there. … You'll be asked to save this project. … I'm just going to save it to the desktop. … Save it wherever you want. Just keep in mind where it is. … I'm going to call it California, just like that. … Leave all these settings in the defaults, click okay. … And you can see what it does already. … It looks a little daunting. Like where do you start? … Well, it highlights where you should start, … right down here and this is the Project Panel. … So I'm going to import media to start. … So that's what I'm going to do. … I will just jump out to my desktop. … And if you have access to the exercise files, … it's in Assets, the video folder. … I could also import images if I want to and audio as well, …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.