Discover how to use Photoshop to manipulate images. Learn how to remove backgrounds, extract any subject from an image, and edit parts of a photo using content-aware tools. Plus, learn how to quickly export graphics and save in a way that the .psd can be accessed in Photoshop on iPad.
- [Instructor] Photoshop really is the leading … photo image and design editing software out there. … You could do so much with it. … You can create graphics from scratch, right? … Or you can work with images that you already have. … It could do so much. … I'm just going to highlight some of its more popular and … powerful features that I use all the time as a designer. … Say, for instance, in this case, … I have this folder over here. … I have text layers. … I have this image back here and what I want to do is I … actually want to put her and these rocks … in front of the text. … So that's what I want to do. … So I can go over here to my selection tools, … try the lasso tool or the magic wand tool. … Right? … All of those are going to take some time. … And actually what I want to use is I'm going to use the object … selection tool because Photoshop is actually aware of the … objects in a particular image. … So I'm just going to quickly kind of scrub over that area. … Notice how it selects it kind of snaps to it. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.