Learn how to manipulate text in InDesign, make multiple columns, create drop caps, and place images, as well as share content on the web.
- [Instructor] Adobe InDesign really is the leader … when it comes to layout design for print … and other digital media, I get it illustrator … and Photoshop can technically lay out pages … but it doesn't give you the type of control … that InDesign has. … In fact if you just go file new document … and just select a blank document … you can see right in here from the number of options … that you get the number of pages, columns, margins, … bleed and slug. … There's a lot you can do and you can tell right off the bat. … But I'm just going to close that … I'm going to deal with this little starter file. … Not to worry It's not that complex. … Notice how I get the page options … as I select this text I get all the text options … right over here for this text block. … Now if you don't see that go to window workspace, … notice I'm in essentials. … You could also reset essentials if you want to. … But I need to just kind of make this layout … a little bit more interesting. … First thing I'm thinking of is changing the font yeah …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.