Learn how to use Illustrator on the iPad to create a logo. Learn how to draw, create repeating elements, and add text and color gradients.
- [Instructor] I'm really excited … to give you a sneak peek into Illustrator … for the iPad, where you can make logos, graphics, icons, … a number of things. … And I'm just going to go ahead and create a quick logo. … Just kind of starting from a blank file we have here, … we have this lovely art board, right. … That we can adjust. … But again, I want to make a logo, … at least start to sketch out some things. … I could use the pen tool and we get that precision when we … use the pen tool, which I love, … but really I'm going to undo that because I have really … been into the pencil right here, … selecting the pencil and we'll change the fill to black, … no stroke. … And we can kind of dive into sort of just doing a quick … drawing of a logo. … And I just want to make a toucan here. … Right? … So here it is like that. … Just do some nice swooshes right over here. … So should that around like that, right. … We could start to see what we can do. … And of course we can move these graphics into place as well, …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.