See how to create in Fresco using drawing tools like the pencil, live brushes, FX brushes, and manipulation of painted art.
- Adobe Fresco is an iPad app … that allows you to paint naturally with realistic results. … It's also available on Windows Surface Pro … and Wacom Mobile Studio Pro, … but I like it on the iPad with Apple Pencil. … You can see a number of awesome things that you can paint. … You can start with a photo if you want. … You can import and open that photo, … but I'm going to start with a new document, … just standard screen size. … Okay, from there first off … notice that I have a pixel based brush select right up here, … and there's a number of categories. … And then I want to get into each one of these … but we'll start with sketching. … It's just a pencil brush, … color is going to be black. … I can change the size of this pencil, right. … And I can start kind of sketching out just like a nice … little flower, just kind of having some fun, … some nice petals right in there. … Just being kind of loose with it. … If I don't like any one of those petals, … I can hit that back button to remove or undo …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.