Get an overall understanding of what Adobe Creative Cloud has to offer by referencing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
- [Instructor] Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of some of the best desktop and mobile apps for photography, design, video, web, UX, UI, and more, pretty much everything for creatives. You could see some featured apps right down here, but did you know, there's actually over 20 apps that you can check out? You could see all of them right here. Can be overwhelming, to be honest with you. It's why we have this course to demystify each one of these apps, right? And basically show you what it's used for, show off its super powers if you will. So those very best features. Now you can get a membership or a subscription if you will, to an individual app or to all of the apps, that's Creative Cloud, all apps, and you can even start a free trial right here for seven days. So check that out. Also, there are discounts for students and teachers, and there are various specials and bundles that Adobe offers from time to time. So just look out for those emails and those promotions, okay? Once you download any app, it's going to install this Creative Cloud desktop app. You can see it right here. Notice it shows all the apps that I can open or install, as you can see, I can sort through different categories as well. I can come in here and I can learn more. I can check out other versions of this app. I can click into it and see what it's all about. And right over here, check this out. Other platforms that might be available on which is mobile. And that's what I think people overlook. So if I go to all apps, we have our desktop apps and then we have our mobile apps, see them right here, a number of them, and then web apps and services. So there is a lot going on, but don't worry. We're going to cover everything you need to know in this course. So you can pick the best tool for the job.
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark