See how to take a .psd or Illustrator character and animate it with your webcam using Adobe Character Animator. Learn how to record actions and even livestream characters for a number of uses.
- Now you can animate anything that you want … from scratch in AfterEffects, but if you want to animate … a character fast, you're going to use Character Animator. … Not only do you get these stock characters, but it's going to … animate based on your webcam. … Now, each one of these characters does something … a little bit different; they're all great. … I like starting with these first two. … In fact, I'm going to start with Chloe here. … Notice how you have a Photoshop and an Illustrator file … to choose from, so let's use her as our starter file, … the Illustrator one, clicking right there. … We'll use her as our character, so she's going to be our model, … and notice how the interface changes. … We're in the Record tab. … We can see Chloe right here, and here's the scene. … So here's our actor, and here's the stage. … You can see me right over here, … it's getting my webcam, which you can see right here, … and it's getting audio. … So the first thing you want to do is just set a rest pose. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.