Discover how to use Adobe Capture to capture patterns, vector shapes, and colors, as well as how to create brushes for use across all the Adobe apps.
- [Teacher] Adobe Capture is a really fun mobile app … that allows you to capture the world around you … for use in various projects. … This includes shapes, colors, text materials, brushes, … all sorts of fun things. … And they actually end up … in your Creative Cloud library, okay? … Your library might not look like mine, … it might just say, my library, … but this is where it will appear for me to use … in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, … Premiere Pro, InDesign, … all those fun apps. … So let's go ahead and check out Adobe Capture. … Here I am in Adobe Capture, you can see Explore California. … That's my current library. … Yours might just say, my library. It's fine. … I can grab from a photo on my camera roll, … or actually press that camera icon and I can dive right in. … So this is what's in front of me right now. … I have some nice painting … and some other sketches and fun things. … And I'm currently down at the bottom capturing colors. … So this is nice. … I can come over here and start to grab colors …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.