Adobe Audition is for audio editing. Learn how to record, edit, remove background noise, and even create a sound clip complete with music available in Adobe Audition.
- [Instructor] And Adobe Audition is the professional, … digital, audio app that's ideal for recording, … mixing, repairing sound for any of your audio needs. … Quite frankly, my audio need right now … is to just record a phrase … for my Explore California campaign. … So I'm going to do that in Audition. … Notice how I have it set to the default layout. … I'm going to be working in the editor. … Files are going to appear over here. … And right down here, we're going to go ahead … and hit record; now, before I hit record, … I'm actually going to turn on a fan, … so we have some background noise. … And I'll hit record, and I'll call this CA for California, … leaving these defaults. … All right, let's do this. … I think I'm ready. … California is always a good idea. … (computer dings) … All right, couple of issues with that. … First off, let's go back, clicking right up here, … and hit play. (whooshing) … I think I'm ready. … I obviously was not ready, so I'm going to click and drag … to select that; hit delete to remove it. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.