Learn the fundamentals of drawing and animating in Adobe Animate. Learn how to add keyframes and adjust content over time. Also, learn how to export this content to multiple platforms.
- [Instructor] Adobe Animate gives you … frame by frame control over your animations, … and you can also create in it. … So it's kind of like a combination … of Illustrator and After Effects, … but you have that fine grained control. … I'm going to go over here to create new, … and you could see right in here, … you can see some sample files. … You can check out the number of … types of things that you can make, … but we're going to start with … a simple HD document, 1280 by 720. … Sure enough off to the side, yes, … it does look like Illustrator … as I start drawing out some circles, right? … We can create what we want. … We can come in select what we want and change it … using our properties panel, … just like in Illustrator. … So you can create directly in Animate, … which is nice, … or you can also import content … from Illustrator or Photoshop. … So I'm going to delete these graphics. … I'll go to file, import, import to stage. … And this is our stage. … And I'm going to go to my vector files. …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.