Discover how easy it is to create augmented reality content using content from Adobe Dimension, as well as how to preview it in the "real world" using Adobe Aero.
- [Instructor] Augmented reality is an exciting new area … but can be a little bit daunting to figure out … or how to get into it. … But that's what makes Adobe Aero exciting. … That along with Dimension allows you to build, view, … and share interactive augmented reality experiences. … And that's where I'm going to start is in Dimension. … I have this model that I have created. … So just select your model and go right up to File, … Export, Selected for Aero. … Selecting that, just make sure that it's under 50 megs. … And then you can export it out … to your Creative Cloud Files folder. … I have a specific one for Aero projects. … So I'm going to call it Cup and put in the Aero folder … just like that. … Now that it's saved to my Creative Cloud Files folder, … I can go to my mobile device, an iOS device, can be iPad … or iPhone, and I can launch Aero. … And here's Aero on my iPhone. I'm going to launch it. … And from here, I'm going to create a new scene. … So first thing it says to pan around to try …
- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Creative Cloud Librarieswith Tony Harmer1h 8m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.