Join Todd Gallopo for an in-depth discussion in this video Making a brochure mockup, part of Making 2D Presentation Materials and Mockups.
- Now it's time to make that simple brochure mockup.…There are several ways to do this,…and it really depends on your design,…but for this course, if you remember that layout I created,…I didn't actually bleed any of the images…off the edge of the page.…So this mockup will be relatively simple.…Now I did this intentionally in the design,…so that could show you a technique of making a mockup…that was slightly different than the business card mockup.…The business card mockup was designed…to have have color bleed off all the edges.…Which required us to glue a front and a backside together…and cut it out.…
Since I didn't bleed any images off the page…on this brochure design, I was able to just print it out…on a single sheet of paper with my printer,…front and backside.…If you don't have a printer that prints on both sides,…you would just follow the steps of making a mockup…just like the business card mockup.…You'd be gluing a sheet of paper to another sheet of paper.…Or, if your design has images that bleed off the edges…
- What is a presentation board or mockup?
- Preparing your digital layout
- Mounting presentation boards
- Making business card mockups
- Making a mockup of a brochure
- Presenting your work