Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with text elements, part of Learning Canva.
- In this movie we're going to be taking a look…at how to customize the text that you're working with…inside of Canva.…The first thing I need to do is click on one…of the text objects on screen.…When I click on those text objects you're going to notice…that I get a blinking cursor indicating that I can indeed…change this text.…If you want to affect the entire block of text…you need go ahead and select it.…You also have a section where you can choose the typeface,…the font size, the color of the text,…and you can also delete it by clicking the trash can.…On the far right side you have a drop down menu…with options for things like changing the style…to bold, italic, uppercase, et cetera.…
You can also change text spacing, copy it, add a link,…modify the transparency, or move it forward or backward…in the stacking order on the page.…In this particular case what I'm going to do first…is change the top word up here to say, "seafood".…Once I have it typed out, I'll select all of the text.…Once I have that typed out, I'll go ahead…
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects