Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Uploading your own graphics, part of Learning Canva.
- Earlier in the course we talked about uploading…your own files for use inside of Canva.…In this movie, I'm going to show you how…to upload your own images so you that you can bring them…into your Canva design projects.…First thing you need to do is come over here…to where it says "Uploads" and click this little button.…Once you have that, there will be another big green button…that says, "Upload your own images".…Then you can navigate out anywhere onto your computer…and find the images that you need.…In this case, I'm going to bring in the logo.svg…that is located inside of my exercise files folder…and hit Choose.…
Once I bring that in it should show up…right over here inside of my images library.…What I can do now is just simply drag this out…and drop it into my Canva design project.…You'll notice once I drop it out there,…it is fully editable for me to be able…to click and drag and move around and change.…I can position it wherever I need it to go.…In this case I'm going to put it right there at the bottom.…
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects