Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing your projects via social media, part of Learning Canva.
- So once you've created your design in Canva…and you've already downloaded a copy of it…to your computer, you may want to share…that design on your various social networks.…And that's actually very easy to do.…You can actually just click Facebook post,…tweet, or send it in an email.…In this case let's say I wanted to post this to…Twitter, I could go ahead and click tweet.…That is going to then launch up a Twitter window…that allows me to publish this directly to Twitter.…Now of course I haven't signed into Twitter yet,…but it automatically composes a tweet for me…and it gives you a little bit of text at the beginning…that says I just made this fantastic design with @canva.…
This is assuming of course that you want to give Canva…the credit for this, so you can leave that in there…or you can edit the tweet to say whatever it is…that you want. You'll also notice that the url right here…allows for a direct link to this piece of information.…So for instance if I were to copy this and go into…a new browser window and then paste it in,…
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects