Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Learning Canva.
- During this course you may find yourself having some questions. And when and if you do, Guy and I want to be as accessible to you as possible. So in this movie, I'm going to give you a few ways that you can send us feedback online. If you're on Twitter, you can find me at twitter.com/JustinSeeley. If Facebook is your thing, you can find my Facebook fan page at facebook.com/seeleyfb. If you'd like to connect with me on Google Plus, you can find me at google.com/+JustinSeeley. And on LinkedIn, you can find me at linkedin.com/in/JustinSeeley.
Finally, you can always leave a comment on my YouTube channel at youtube.com/thejustinseeley. If you'd like to reach Guy, you can find him on Twitter at guykawasaki. And you can find him on Facebook at facebook.com/guykawasaki. As I said, we want to be as accessible to you as possible. So if you have a question, comment or you just want to stop by and say hello, feel free to reach out to us any time. Thanks for watching!
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects