Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Filling out your Canva profile, part of Up and Running with Canva.
- In this movie I'm going to walk you through creating your profile on canva.com. Now we've already signed up for an account, now it's time for us just to fill in some information about ourself. So let's go up here to the top right hand corner, click on this, and you can go to where it says your profile. Once you choose your profile it takes you to this screen. And there should be a little green button that says edit info. So I'll click on that, and that's goin to allow me to customize this. So right here what I'm going to do is change this to justinseely and @justinseely right there. You can also type in a web address, so in this case I'll just do my website, justinseely.com.
And I'm from Nashville, Tennessee so we'll go ahead and let's do break this down and find the United States here. There we go. So we've got Nashville in the United States and I'll go ahead and click save changes. Once I do that you should see everything pop up there and you can also add an avatar if you want. Go ahead and hit edit info again and click update profile image. I've got a picture of myself, which I can choose and that's going to upload that and then I can save the changes.
You'll notice it updates itself here on the screen and when I switch screens it will also show it up here at the top as well. So there you go. That's how to quickly fill out your profile on Canva to give people who follow you a little bit more information about yourself.
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects