Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading projects to your computer, part of Up and Running with Canva.
- Once you've finished a design project inside of Canva…you may want to actually download that project file…to your computer so you can use it in another…application or attach it to an email…or whatever the case may be.…In this movie I'm going to show you how to…quickly and easily download all of your files…to your computer. So first thing I'm going to do…is find the on project that I want to download.…So in this case it's the Facebook cover photo.…So I'll click on that design and it should launch…it up in its own new window. And by the way,…you'll notice that I have several tabs open here,…that's just from the different design projects…we've been working on throughout this course.…
What I'm going to do from this screen is simply…locate the download button up here at the top…and I'll click on that and what that's going to do…is give me the option of either as an image or…a high quality PDF. You can also see there's a…little options drop down box right here.…When you drop that down it's going to ask you,…do you want all the pages or just pages within…
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects