Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Uploading your artwork to the web, part of Up and Running with Canva.
- It's time for another challenge.…This time, we're going to be saving your artwork…to your computer and then uploading that artwork…to your social media profiles.…This should take you about five minutes…if you're using the artwork you created…in the previous chapter.…If you didn't save that artwork…or aren't finished with it yet, that's okay.…Justin has included some sample art…in the Exercise Files for this course.…Once you're done, come back…and watch Justin's Solutions video…so you can see the process for exporting his artwork…and using it on other platforms.…
- Creating a Canva account
- Starting your first Canva project
- Working with text and graphics
- Uploading custom graphics
- Downloading and sharing Canva projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Projects in Canva
3. Publishing Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.