Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Apps.
If you have access to the exercise files to this course, I've included several practice files and samples of the work I've created in the course, in your exercise files folder. You can open those up and follow along, step by step, as I go through each exercise in the course or if you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay, too. You can still follow along using your own files with no problem.
- Connecting your apps to Creative Cloud
- Drawing with Adobe Sketch
- Creating digital portraits
- Touring the Adobe Line interface
- Drawing in perspective
- Creating icons with Line and Illustrator
- Collaborating and sharing drawings