- View Offline
- Understanding aesthetics
- Picking harmonious colors
- Structuring your layout
- Using space to organize your design
- Communicating with the right fonts
- Aligning objects to achieve balance
- Adding movement with scrolling and animation
- Achieving proportion by scaling objects and text
- Creating CSS for different devices
Skill Level Beginner
(chiming audio effect) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sue Jenkins, and welcome to Design Aesthetics for Web Design. In this course we'll start by exploring the concept of Aesthetics as it relates to the web design process. We'll take a look at how you can use the elements and principles of design in your own web projects. Then, I'll briefly discuss some foundation skills when designing for the web. Many of the tutorials focus on a single specific concept to demonstrate how paying attention to Aesthetics can play a key role in improving your designs.
Now, let's get started with Design Aesthetics for Web Design.