Learn about how a good design solution enhances business.
- For decades, graphic designers have tried…to apply clear metrics to measure design's contribution…to a clients bottom line.…And for decades this has been hard to prove.…A good graphic designer will work with the client…to establish a voice and brand message.…The design solutions will reinforce the value…of a product or service.…The successful outcome is often a combination…of these working together.…That being said, there is absolutely no doubt…that graphic design impacts the bottom line.…
Every major corporation is aware of design's power…to attract the right audience and keep them loyal.…Consider brands such as Nike, Target and McDonald's,…without the strong graphic presence,…each of these brands loses their identity…and attraction to the audience.…You may think I'm not a giant brand like Nike…so it's not as important, but the rules of marketing…and branding apply whether you are a small business…run out of the kitchen or billion dollar corporation.…
Kit Hinrichs designed a solution that rescued Muzak…as a company.…
Sean Adams champions design internationally on behalf of his work with AIGA. Here he breaks down the walls between designers and clients so they can have a more collaborative and successful experience. There are whys and hows, dos and don'ts, and simple strategies for finding good partnerships, cooperating on designs, and negotiating fees, from both sides of the table. Plus, learn ways to gauge the return on investment and provide proof the design is working.
- Why hire a graphic designer?
- How do you find a graphic designer?
- How much do graphic design projects cost?
- How much should graphic designers charge?
- What are a graphic designer's responsibilities?
- How can a graphic designer prove a design is successful?