Your culture is mainly people, but other things come along with that. How to curate it? We help define this.
- Your culture consists of not only people,…but also the work you choose to do,…the policies that guide your day to day,…the way you choose to deal with the ups and downs…that will invariably happen,…and all things that come with that.…Think about it as something other than a trendy word…or the physical output you see,…such as a fancy, cool office,…or a sea of sweet kicks and skinny jeans.…I want you to think of culture as an ever-present reality.…Think of it as the expression of the conscious,…sometimes unconscious values a company stakes itself on.…
Think of a company that you would say has a very…defined culture, regardless if you think it's good or bad.…Chances are you have an idea of what that company's culture…is because you can see it in the people who work there,…the clients they work with, and the work they output.…If you really take a closer look, however,…you'll find that it's much more than that.…This company hires people who implicitly…believe and abide by the values the company holds,…works with clients who believe in those values,…
- What does your company do well? What does it not do so well?
- How and where to grow
- Identifying opportunities
- Developing a culture of growth
- Promoting your business
- Building your advertising team