- What does your company do well? What does it not do so well?
- How and where to grow
- Identifying opportunities
- Developing a culture of growth
- Promoting your business
- Building your advertising team
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, my name is Justin Ahrens, and welcome to this course. Have you ever wondered if all those other creative design firms you follow struggle as much as you do? Through the lens of social media, it can often feel like you're the only one not figuring out how to make things work. Whether it's client retention, developing new business strategies, daily decision making, or your own culture development, running a business is not for the faint of heart. And yet I can't imagine not running my own firm. In this course, I'm gonna share with you tips, stories, best practices that will assist you to build actionable consistency, and processes to help you sustain and ultimately grow your business.
We'll explore the value of culture, the power of uniqueness, how to make better decisions, the beauty of process, and the ever-present need for promotion. Although this course will likely be most effective for people who have been in business for more than a year, I wish I knew these items before I started. So let's dig in.