Join Trish Witkowski for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Print Production: Direct Mail.
- If you have access to the exercise files, there are several downloadable PDFs containing useful resources for you, like an envelope reference and a quick guide to folded self-mailers. You'll also find recommended reading and links to resources that will help you swiftly navigate the deep and often murky waters of mail production.
- Choosing the right mail format, printing method, and postage
- Engagement strategies to increase open rate and response
- The rules of envelope mail, reply mail, and folded mail
- The components of a mailpiece
- Mail-design tips
- Identifying and preventing the most common and costly mail errors
- Presorting and other postal-optimization strategies
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Direct Mail Strategywith Trish Witkowski2h 2m Beginner
Developing Ideas and Advertising Conceptswith Craig Smallish1h 39m Appropriate for all
Learning Print Production (2012)with Claudia McCue4h 26m Beginner
1. Physical Requirements for Mail
2. Production Planning
3. Designing for Mail
4. Envelope Mail
5. Mail Prep and Optimization
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.