Join Trish Witkowski for an in-depth discussion in this video International mail, part of Print Production: Direct Mail.
- Sending direct mail internationally…can provide a host of challenges.…Many marketers who send mail globally…choose to use companies that specialize…in international mail services.…These companies can help you with…mail piece formatting and mail size…and weight requirements for different countries.…Additionally, they can help with mailing list formatting…since international addresses can be…entirely different than the US address style and format.…They can also help with high-volume mail…consolidation and sorting, deliverability,…reporting and data management.…
There's also something called direct injection,…and it's and advanced mail technique…where the international mail service…transports your mail by air to the destination country,…provides customs clearance and delivers it…directly to the local postal authority,…who then applies local or domestic postage to the mail.…This process speeds up the delivery,…creates the look of a locally mailed piece,…and can save money, too.…Now, if you're not sending mail in high volumes…
- Choosing the right mail format, printing method, and postage
- Engagement strategies to increase open rate and response
- The rules of envelope mail, reply mail, and folded mail
- The components of a mailpiece
- Mail-design tips
- Identifying and preventing the most common and costly mail errors
- Presorting and other postal-optimization strategies
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Direct Mail Strategywith Trish Witkowski2h 2m Beginner
Developing Ideas and Design Conceptswith Craig Smallish1h 39m Appropriate for all
Learning Print Production (2012)with Claudia McCue4h 27m Beginner
1. Physical Requirements for Mail
2. Production Planning
3. Designing for Mail
4. Envelope Mail
5. Mail Prep and Optimization
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.