Learn how Microsoft Delve connects you to the most relevant contacts and content that enable you to do your work. Discover how Delve is your window into the Office Graph.
- [Instructor] It's not your job to search for stuff.…If these words resonate with you,…that probably means, like me,…you've spent hours searching for a specific file.…Why do we spend so much time looking for a file?…It could be we forgot where we stored it.…We can't navigate someone else's file structure,…or because we simply have no idea where it is.…Microsoft Delve takes basic search and turns it on its head.…It uses the Office Graph, a powerful blend…of social technology and machine learning,…to deliver results that have context to how you work.…
The Office Graph learns from the files and people…you interact with across the cloud-based Office 365…platform of tools.…It powers Delve which presents and sorts content based…on your relationship with it.…That is the people closest to you,…or who you work with the most,…and files that you've worked on,…especially with others, most recently.…Microsoft Delve listens to…how you use cloud-based tools in Office 365…to know what you and your colleagues are working on.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application