Take a deep dive in uncovering experts within your organization. Explore how to view your colleague's profile, interests, contact information, view their areas of strength, and their recent work.
- [Instructor] Some of the biggest missed opportunities…in working in a complex work environment…is not knowing the resources available…within your own organization.…Have you ever struggled to find expertise…while you know someone has the knowledge you need…somewhere within your own company?…With Microsoft Delve, you can find knowledgeable colleagues,…explore their latest work, and connect with them easily…through Office 365's collaboration and communication tools.…Let's explore more about people in Delve.…The first area to learn more about people…in your organization is in the quick launch area…on the left-hand side of your Delve page.…
The People section shows people you work with frequently…from one of two sources.…The first is from your org chart.…For example, Steve and I both work for Mark.…In addition, Delve will find people…you work with frequently.…For example, Phyllis is a colleague I work with a lot.…In addition to the people that present…in the People area, you can also search…for specific names using the search…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application