Learn how to share files and collaborate with your colleagues. Discover how to quickly share documents, presentations, and files through Delve.
- [Instructor] When I work on a project,…it's rarely on my own.…I typically create my own documents,…review my team members' files,…or collaborate together with people across my organization.…We've been learning how Microsoft Delve…can help you easily locate files…by connecting to your own and others' work.…However, sometimes you need to share the results…with your team mates…and Delve allows you several ways…to quickly share content with you colleagues.…Let's start my looking at my colleague Phylis's home page.…I'm going to look at some of Phylis's recent documents,…so I'm going to click See all…and I know there's a file about volunteer orientation…that I want to send to my colleague Mark.…
With Delve I have several options…about how I can share this information.…Let's start by looking at the More Options button…at the bottom of the content card.…I click the ellipses to open up more options…and click Send a Link,…which will send an email link to Mark.…From here I just simply type in Mark's name…and send the email off to him.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application