Discover how to use boards and favorites inside Microsoft Delve. Learn how to manage favorites, add files to boards, access content later, and add board content to favorites.
- [Narrator] Have you ever been working on a project…and can't keep track of where all…the information you need has been stored?…Have you ever been searching for a topic,…but aren't sure where to start?…With Microsoft Delve Favorites and Boards,…it's easy to tag content for easy retrieval and review,…and because Boards is available for everyone…in your organization, you can leverage the knowledge…your colleagues have also applied.…Let's see how we can manage Favorites, add files to Boards,…access Board content later,…and add Board content to Favorites.…First let's take a look at Favorites.…
I'm going to open the Favorites page…by clicking the Favorites button.…The Favorites page shows those favorite Boards…and documents that you've tagged for later.…To remove something from Favorites,…simply click on the blue Favorite button.…However, if you remove that tag in error,…you can always click the undo button,…and that will restore the Favorite.…Let's look at how you can add a new file to a Favorite.…Let's say for instance I need this promotions letter…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application