- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application
Skill Level Beginner
- [Steve] How much time do you spend at work on any given day trying to find something? Finding a file, searching for someone to help answer a question, or researching a specific topic can eat up hours a week. You want to spend your time doing your job, not hunting down hard-to-find information. I'm Steve Somers, a productivity and software adoption coach. I work with organizations and individuals to help them understand the tools they have available to make their jobs easier. In this course, we're going to learn more about Microsoft Delve, a search and discovery tool integrated into Office 365, Microsoft's cloud productivity and collaboration suite.
Delve helps you find both content and experts to help you get your work done faster. We'll cover how to search for information and connect with colleagues. I'll also give you tips on how to easily retrieve this content and expertise later on. By the end of the course, my hope is that you'll have a better understanding of Delve and how you can leverage some simple techniques to navigate and connect with information across your organization. Let's dive in!