Learn how to find the content that is most relevant to you through Delve. Explore Delve's content cards. Discover how the content cards show you who last modified a file and where the file is currently stored.
- [Instructor] Finding content that's most relevant to you…is one of the best ways to stay productive at work.…By using Microsoft Delve, you can quickly…identify the right content and files…to keep you focused on doing your work,…not trying to find it.…In this video, we'll explore the content area…of the Delve application, and learn more…about the elements contained in content cards.…Let's start by selecting the Me button…on the left-hand quick launch,…and I'm going to take a look at my most recent documents.…I'll click See all to open up that area.…From here, we see content cards…of my most recent documents.…
We also have the ability to filter here…in the upper right-hand corner,…which allows me to filter by things like…common file types, or specific file types…like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.…The content card contains all of the information…you need to interact with your file.…At the top, we have the person who last modified it.…You can click on the profile to see more information…about that person, as well as when it was last modified.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application