Discover how to navigate and edit the information found in the Me tab. Learn how to update your bio, skills, education, and contact information.
- [Instructor] We've learned Delve an be a great place…to track down files and learn more about users.…That includes information about you,…which can be used to share information about your experience…and easily retrieve recent documents.…Let's explore the Me tab.…The first area we'll look at in the Me tab…is the profile information shared on the left.…We have a profile picture, your display name,…and your OneDrive folder.…Below that, we have the ability to update a profile,…which we'll look at a little bit later.…And today's calendar, which shows your free/busy time.…From here, we have a quick bio that you can update,…as well as information about projects,…skills, and schools and education.…
The contact information link will show people…your email and telephone number to reach you.…Directly below that is any blog posts you may have.…In addition, we see recent documents for you…and recent documents for people around you.…Let's explore the recent document area by clicking See all.…Here, we see a list of recent documents.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application