Explore how to use Delve through the Office 365 web application.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Delve provides quick…and dynamic results for searching across…the files and experts in your organization.…Although you can access Delve from almost…any platform, like a mobile device or tablet,…you can also connect through the robust web application.…Let's explore the different platforms…you can use to access Delve,…and highlight differences across them.…We'll start by looking at the Office 365 portal,…which gives you access to all of the Office 365…applications you currently have access to.…To access a program like Delve,…simply click on the tile that contains the application icon.…
As with all Office 365 applications,…you can always connect to another application…by clicking the waffle on the upper left-hand side.…Like the portal, the waffle includes…all of the applications for which you have access,…as well as those applications like Word,…Excel, and PowerPoint, that you commonly find…as a desktop application.…These are in their web application form.…Other common elements that you'd see…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application