Discover how to use the Microsoft Delve mobile app. Learn how to use the Delve app to work on documents, learn about colleagues, and find files.
- [Instructor] Trying to connect with information,…files, and experts isn't limited to being in the office.…With the Microsoft Delve mobile applications…for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS,…you can easily connect with everything you need on the go.…Please note, for today's demo,…we'll be running iOS 10.2 on an Apple iPhone 7.…You may see slight variations across operating platforms.…I'll start by opening the Delve application on my phone.…Let's get started by looking at that navigation elements…at the bottom of the screen.…The first is the Home button,…which is similar to Home in the web application.…
It's the same current files…that Delve thinks may interest you.…Let's take a look at what's included…on a specific content card.…From here, we can see the navigation at the top,…which is return to the previous screen,…copy a link, add or remove from favorites.…And you can share from here as well…using your phone's sharing capabilities.…You also see some information about the file…like who last worked on it, the file title,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring how Delve surfaces information
- Establishing privacy settings
- Navigating the Delve homepage
- Using content cards
- Organizing content with Delve boards and favorites
- Sharing content available through Delve
- Finding relevant experts
- Connecting with Delve through the Office 365 web application